– Be optimistic, trust in Divine Providence without reservation.
– Pray constantly, surrender to God’s will, give thanks for everything.
– Rejoice if the Lord has found you worthy of trials. Suffering is necessary both for the one who suffers and for the betterment of the whole world.
– Do not bind yourself to anything that is temporal.
– Serve your neighbor with total love and dedication; not only as much as he asks, but even more; be an example of a Christian life.
– Let your life be determined, without compromises and confusions, clear.
– Let your faith be alive: life, not theory.
– Are you ready to die for Him?
– Do not lose sight of the target you are running towards. Let us not drown in the sea of life.
P.S. Father Petroniu: „I met with the Reverend Father Stăniloae after he had gotten out of prison. I asked him to give me some advice and he gave me those above.”
(Father Petroniu of Prodromu, Bizantină Publishing House, Bucharest, 2015, pp. 226-227)